Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Them thanggggggggs
And thunder bay oh man
I remember the winters and awkward
Christmas’s up there
I remember the christmas tree
Was always so much nicer and the presents and there was never a huge
Mess or any stress
Just kind of an awkward disposition
Between him and I and her and I
Not really negative just different
Books and conversation and no one
Yelled ever just a stern tone that made
My spine cease and my heart fall
Into my stomach
But now that I’m older I’m catching that tone
Like a net catching all the butterflies
That should have never made it past
Caterpillars
And I never tried and I wont
And I don’t want you to think I’m trying now
And that’s why I should have never made
It out of that cocoon
And he knows it and I’m starting to
Know it too

No comments:

Post a Comment